9.09.2009

09/02/09

Hi to all!

We had an awesome speaker last night. A man and his wife came and spoke to us about their conversion story and it really made me think of my parents a lot. I want to know both of your story better. Give me tons of details. Anyways, she spoke on passing along the gospel and that is really why I came on my mission cause I wanted to pay the church back for making me and my family so happy! I love you guys so much, it made me realize that more than ever.

My advice for this week is to write in a journal and to study it cause you get so much more revelation. I think it is cause when we write it is saying thanks for giving me this revelation, then he gives you more and more. Also, when you write in one at night it is like therapeutic! It makes the days go faster.

I do love it here, but I can’t wait to get to Cali. One reason is for the weather another cause I know the people need me. I want to get out there fast!

I have a story for you guys! We get over-worked sometimes so we loose it….we think weird stuff is funny cause all we know is church stuff now! We were talking about how the word of wisdom was revealed in 1833 and how they were probably really worried about drunk drivers with their horses and buggies. Then we thought about that image. It is funny to think about…at least here. I laughed for a good 20 minutes!

Love you guys so much, thanks for everything. Keep writing lots!

Love,

Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment