9.24.2009

09/20/09

This is us being not focused on Saturday. We struggle on Saturdays because it's hard. I am trying to work on it. Our short ties look funny.
I thought the lighting was way cool last p-day.
The one time I almost ran away from the MTC! Ha ha... Just kidding I love it! Thought this picture would be funny!

----------------------------------------------

I know know why missionaries get fat in the MTC! It's not the MTC food after all! It is because everyone's family and friends send so many goodies! Thanks it's great!

A funny story: Okay, so again we lost focus on Saturday, so we decided to do service to still be productive and still have fun, but before we did we tied our ties way short, with huge knots (picture included). We thought it was so so funny! Then we went and emptied the trash in our building in like the top 2 floors! So fun and productive but the best part is that I forgot my tie was short and people would stare at me. I was so confused till I figured out that I was just being a goof! haha! I love these guys they are great fun! I could not imagine the MTC without them!

I read my dad's conversion story this week. I think my dad's handwriting is in Hungarian, it is terrible! I needed the urim and thumin to decipher it! haha Mom's story was written like a book, for real! But that was really special, I waited all week to read those on Sunday! It was like my reward for a good weeks work. I also had to wait for a good time to be alone and read it, so I waited. I was so so touched by both stories. I began to cry!

Holy cow! I got so much mail this week! I love it! Thanks! I also got the mail from Aunt Kath. That was such a touching story about my Mom and Dad. I plan on sharing that with my Mom and Dad's conversion story when I am teaching the people in California. It was so great! I love her to death!

You know how I call people at the referral center? So cool, I talked to someone in Spanish! Like way hard, but I did it. I still have a long way to go but I talked to them!

I am excited to get letters and stuff this week. I love you guys so much!

Love, Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment