10.06.2009

09/27/09

Wow! Everything is going great! I am having so much fun!

Ok, so I have a great funny, funny story about my buddy Zobrist! Ok, so he never could roll his r's... ever, in like 3 years of Spanish and here. He always tried to roll his r's and this awful sound came out that sounded like chewbaka. I always made fun of him and asked if he was calling his mate! haha, but this past week he finally did it and it was amazing. He was so so happy. This was great for him cause he has been having kinda a hard time and we all cheered so so loud he had like a chariot of fire moment, haha! He ran in slow mo with that song playing da na na na na na na...then he ran around the room and gave everyone a high five. Wow so so great! I guess the spirit helps with everything! Do your best and God will do the rest!

Wow! I am just so happy today, I can't tell you. I got another answer to my prayers! Gosh, God just seems to be looking out for me! It is great, I am not sure if it is just because I am a missionary, but I know it is cause my increased faith of Jesus Christ and his atonement and how he can help us do all things if it is his will. It is the coolest thing. My life has been changed so much for the better all ready! I have no clue what 2 years is going to do for me, but it is exciting. I am so so glad to have this opportunity.

Well good luck with everting. I can feel your prayers. I love you very much! I pray for you as well. Love, Elder Aaron James Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment