4.20.2011

April 20, 2011


Hello Family and Friends,

All is well. This week was a good week. We have been very busy. I don't think I have ever been this tired in my whole entire life! I just want to die every night! It is bad and I am beat but I love it because I know that I am doing all I can when I am this tired!

Monday, we got to go to the re-enactment of Lexington. The shot heard around the world! Since we are so far away, we got up at three in the morning to go and then we went to the temple after. Then we got to go to the Marathon and Patriot's Day. It is a really big deal around here...even in Worcester.

Last week, we got to go to a different church. We were invited by this kid we contacted, so we went. There was a band and the message was really good, but I felt something was missing. It was really different from what I am used to. I could see how people really like it. It makes sense.

Friday, we painted a house and did all these things for a sister in the ward. She is really nice. We like her a lot and have done service for here before. It was fun and she gave me a good compliment. I said a prayer while I was there and she said that was exactly what her family needed. She said thanks for being in tune with the spirit. It was really special to hear that from her.

Saturday, we got to go with an investigator to see this musical concert for the stake. Half of the people in the concert were from the Worcester Ward. It was super cool. I was happy to see how much talent that is in our ward. They are some of the coolest people that I have ever met.

Saturday my dad did a triathalon....well Sunday I did one too! First, I had to translate in Sacrament Meeting. Second, one of the Sunday School teachers didn't show up, so I taught the class. Third, I was in charge of presenting the Ward Mission Plan. I felt important, it was good!

I love you all. Peace and Blessings.

Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment