4.30.2011

Letter sent from Investigator, April 2011

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that I am getting baptized on May 7th and Aaron is the one doing it for me (as long as I do well on my interview).
He came over to the house for Easter dinner and also yesterday for dinner, he seemed a little off to me, so we had a good talk and he is all good. I cannot tell you home much your son means to me, I really feel that he was sent to our family to help me realize what I need to do for myself.
He is a wonderful young man, he has also helped my ex-husband tremendously just by his words and his strong spirit. I know that you and his mom must miss him so much, but just know that he is doing well and he is doing what Heavenly Father wants him to do. I am very grateful for him. And on a side note he is so excited to get to talk to you guys on Mother’s day.
I just wanted to let you know.
Thanks so much.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment