8.02.2011

August 2, 2011

Ward BBQ
The Birthday Celebrations continue!

Well, what a fantastic week! Elder Pacheco and I are really getting close. I have really enjoyed serving with him lately. We have started to get to know each other better and have a lot of fun together. So that is really good and makes me happy that I held my tongue with all the things I wanted to say. It is worth it in the end.

We have been working hard and the area is picking up, just in time for me to leave next week. I think that I will probably get transferred because I have been in this area for 7.5 months. I am ready for a change.

Our amazing member referral wants to be baptized. She is fantastic and it is just a miracle how ready she is to be baptized. We tell her to read things and she does. We ask her hard questions and she knows the right answers. She wants to meet with a ton. She described all the information that she is getting from us like "getting a drink from Niagra Falls." She just can't quench her thirst for the gospel. It is just fantastic to be a part of it!

I think I have finally finished my birthday celebrations. I had three more parties last week. It was a real long birthday and I enjoyed it! The members treat me so well, it is fantastic. The Bishop and his family had a special dinner for me on Sunday. Monday, I had a surprise party thrown for me. Tuesday, the Lachmans had a party for me. Gosh, I love them. They really make me feel like a special person.

Yesterday, we played this epic dodgeball game in Cambridge. It was super fun! I loved it! I will probably be changing areas next week, so look for a new address!

Love you all!
Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment